1. Regain accreditation in the district
- Develop and implement an action plan to address accreditation deficiencies
- Establish a monitoring process (a system of checks and balances)
2. Improve academic performance and achievement for students in all schools.
- Attract and retain highly qualified teachers and administrators
1. Having Principals participate in teacher recruitment
2. Completing teacher evaluations-formal evaluations will be completed twice yearly and informal evaluations will be ongoing
3. Providing time for job embedded professional development and PLC's
- Continue implementation of RTI process
- Intensify parental engagement
- Encourage partnership with various support organizations.
- Analyze test data and modify practices as needed
1. Administer simulated tests 3 times yearly
2. Disaggregation of data
3. Group/regroup for instruction
4. Use academic tournament to help prepare for state testing
- Monitor dropout/graduation rates
- Offer more academically challenging courses
- Continue implementation of strategies to ensure compliance with IDEA and MS Gifted Standards
3. Maintain fiscal stability and integrity
- Continue yearly audits
- Enhance financial accounting package in the district
- Match financial needs to the strategic plan
- Follow district accounting procedures
- Comply with State and Federal financial laws
- Revise district salary schedules
Our vision is to become a highly rated school district that graduates compassionate and productive citizens who are knowledgeable and prepared to be successful in a global society.
Our mission, in partnership with parents and the larger community, provides every student with a quality education.
"To inspire excellence... in every child, every day"